SELLER'S AGENTS OFFERING CUSTOM HOME AUDITS
OFFERING SELLER'S AGENCY
- CUSTOMIZED SERVICE - ONGOING E-MAIL OR VOICE COMMUNICATION - ABSOLUTE ETHICAL PRACTICE
IT IS OUR ABSOLUTE BELIEF that YOU the Seller deserve Diane Nodell Real Estate to:
- Offer YOU a personalized Home Audit to help you deteremine the highest and most REALISTIC value of your property in our changing and current market conditions
- Obtain the best sales price in the fastest time schedule.
- Analyze how to best stage your property to obtain top dollar in the shortest amount of time.
- Continue updating and educating you as to current local market trends and neighborhood pricing history.
- Help you to determine the highest and most saleable marketing price for your property.
- List your property in the Multiple Listing Service & List HUB through the Teton County Board of Realtors.
- Photograph your property for dissemination on NUMEROUS web sites, newspapers, brochures and other printed advertising
- Present an Open House to the members of the Teton County Board of Realtors, as often as necessary and desired by you.
- Distribute, widely, a color brochure of your property.
- Advertise extensively your property in a marketing campaign customized for your specific property including but not limited to: signage, local and regional newspapers, special publications and magazines such as Home Review, Cowboys and Indians, Homes and Land, full web page, periodic focus as featured property in a variety of advertising sites on the web, magazines, and on Realtor.com, Google bae, Yahoo Real estate, AOL Real Estate, Trulia, Zillow etc
- PERSONALLY present a tour of your property to ALL prospective Buyers and their agents & immediately communicate to you all feedback resulting from property showings.
- Send out an online feedback survey request to all cooperating REALTORS who show your property for their Buyer's immediate and specific feedback.
- Outline all the steps of a sale through closing.
- Coordinate with Realtors, Appraisers, Home Inspectors, Title Company and Closing Agents.
- Confirm that all proceeds have been properly disbursed and that you have received all of your documentation and your payment.